For over 10 years, Life Solutions has been providing value to clients through clean drinking water solutions. Our clients include high end, private residencies and over 2,000 high profile, international corporations in more than 20 cities across greater China. Here are the benefits of our clean water solutions.
- RO water filtration systems create clean, safe and healthy water by removing 99% of contaminants (heavy metals, pesticides, viruses and bacteria)
- “Water tastes fresh and pure; reduced risk of cancer associated with long term exposure to chlorine consumption in water” (Scientific American)
- Avoid drinking contaminants contained in plastic water bottles, such as Bisphenol A (BPA) and micro plastics (The Guardian)
- RO water is safe to use in food and beverage applications, such as in cooking or making tea
- Avoid airpollution resulting from disposable plastic bottle production
- Saves oil (and reduces greenhouse gas emissions) by avoiding petroleum-derived plastic bottle consumption (Consumer)
- Our systems are more water efficient. Compared with bottled water use on an annual basis, Life Solutions water filtration systems can save up to 36,000 litres each year (based on 100 litres consumed per day)
- Avoid plastic bottle packaging waste by using RO water purification systems
- Filtered water is better for downstream aquatic ecosystems and healthier for fish and other speciesin Chinese rivers and oceans
Save on costs
- Save money and avoid wasted costs on low quality bottled drinking water (about 40% of bottled water comes from municipal, tap water)
- Compared with bottled drinking water costs, our water purification systems can save between 50-70% per year (based on average water consumption per year, from the second year onwards)
- Compared with average bottled water use admin, save up to 30 hours per year (approximately 2.5 hours per month) in administration time and associated staff admin/HR costs
- Average payback period – earn your initial investment back within the first 18 months
- Save money on avoided administration and labour costs
- Have more personal energy to focus on key business goals and priorities
High Quality Products
- All our water filtration products exceed Chinese drinking water purification standard CJ94-2005
- All of our water filters are NSF certified
- All Life Solutions China water filtration systems are tested by our manufacturers and also tested by Life Solutions staff to ensure that operate reliably
- All Life Solutions’ systems are under full warranty while under a valid service contract
- All our water filtration systems are registered under China’s CCC (China Compulsory Certification, 3C) consumer safety regulations.
- Avoid wasting expensive floor space on storing plastic water bottles
- Create the opportunity for space to be used for more valuable activities like additional work space, meeting rooms and so on
- Choose the most suitably sized system for your office, restaurant or home, whether free standing or built into your existing office cabinets
Further strengthen business reputation
- Demonstrate your Corporate Environmental Responsibility and “social license to operate” by using plastic bottle-free water filtration systems
- Build trust with customers, investors, employees and contractors by offering them safe, clean drinking water
- Easier to report on contributions to waste avoidance, waste management and water quality for company Environmental Management System, UN Global Compact, CEO Water Mandate program, Global Reporting Initiative or certified B Corp reporting
- Contribute towards achievement of built environment LEED, BREEAM or SKA sustainability standard credits
- Earn points for WELL Building Standard v 2 program by using our Global Green Tag Gold certified Billi clean water systems.
- Life Solutions staff provide research-informed, tailored advice to meet client clean water needs
- Contact us through telephone, WeChat, email, mail or come visit one of our offices
- Trained and capable Life Solutions technicians will replace filters and check systems regularly to ensure they are operating effectively and efficiently
- Technicians are available 24/7 to fix any unexpected emergency defects. Contact us for conditions and details
- With over 10 years of experience providing quality products and professional services across mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau, we are dedicated to provide top quality customer service and product support
Notes and References
- The Environment Magazine, Scientific American, “Tapped out? Are Chlorine’s Beneficial Effects in Drinking Water Offset by Its Links to Cancer?”, Springer Nature, Web, 10th April 2019. Graham Readfearn, the Guardian, “WHO launches health review after microplastics found in 90% of bottled water”, Guardian News & Media Limited, Web, 10th April 2019.
- The Pacific Institute estimated it took 3 L of water to produce 1 L of bottled water and that it “took the equivalent of about 17 million barrels of oil to produce the bottled water consumed by Americans in 2006.” See below article for more:
- The Pacific Institute, “Bottled Water and Energy Fact Sheet”, Web, 10th April 2019. All estimates are may vary depending on how many people are using the water filtration system, how many systems are in use, how much water is consumed per day and so on.